Wednesday 7 November 2012

My Brother in laws Sister


hi friends, I am regular reader of this site  i thought it will be good to share my experience also to viewers. It is all happend my college days but not actually college experience. I was a regular visitor of my brotherinlaw's house. (my syster's husband's house). In his house his sister and mother only there. His sister having two children and her husband is away for work in Gulf. She is lovely and sexy lady just like hindi heroine tabu. If she wear sari and blouse she exactly like tabu. Round face lovely inviting lips and well shaped body. When every i am going their house i was secretly watiching her movement. But i am really afraid to do anything because it will spoil our family relationship. But i started fantasising about making love to her regularly. When i am in her house she talking to my about anything standing near to me. Her mother busy work at kitchen or somewhere. I wanted to get her on my bed at least once but scared to ask or do anything because i dont know her what will be her reaction. At last once we were talking to each other sitting nearby she asked :why dont you come to my house without any purpose? ( i was going there only for some purpose to give something,or buy something for like that). Unable to control my desire anymore i just touch on her cheek and aks why should i come wihout any purpose?. Respoding to my touch she moved away from me i standing nearby door her back to me. I just asked "shall i touch U onCe my dear pls" she not saying anything just stand there. I thought silence is half consent i go behind there squeezed her breast from back side and give kiss to her cheeks. Amazingly she move around me and give her lips to my lips. we were kissing some time around and her mother called her. Then she told me she was also waiting for this for long time. THen i started going there every opportunity and we are doing everything except intercourse. she also need more but afraid becaus her mother was there. Then we decided to at least once we will do full enjoyment and we will stop this immoral things. i agreed. That night i went there around 2 night, she opened back side door for me. her mother and children asleep. Our foreplay was started before so many days. THere was an urgency inboth of us. We made love to each other on her bedroom. it was my first night but her not. She told me she is satisfied with her husband but seeing me ( i am mascular 6ft tall and sexy) can't control her self and her husband is away for two years now. We made it three times that day and decided we will not do it more because we dont want to make prob for our family. Next day i told my friends i just had sex with tabu . Because she exactly like her. Next day night around 12 got a telephone call from her she told she want to talk to me come there now. I went there go inside her room. She locked door. I asked what u want to talk.She told me " i dont want to talk but want to do...". I remind her that yesterday we agreed we will not do it agian. then she saying" Why should i control my hunger inside when i am getting more than i wanted from u without troubling my family life and nobody knows" . I am already had a big erection started kissing her and we were in bed. She is completely satisfied and we were doing it whenver we want. it was a unforgettable experince.

No comments:

Post a Comment